For all of you budding film makers out there, here is a chance to get your material in front of an audience. The 7th Annual Rock and Shock Film Festival will be held in Worcester, MA from October 18th – 20th, and they’re looking for your films. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
From the website:
Rock and Shock’s 7th annual Film fest is now taking submissions – please click here for the submission form.
1. Deadline – All submissions must be received no later than midnight on September 13, 2013. Each entry is $30 and is non-refundable.
2. Format – Although the film may be shot in any manner you feel necessary, the submission must be on one of the following formats:
NTSC DVD, PAL DVD, NTSC BLU RAY, PAL BLU RAY.
You may submit more than one film. Please use separate tapes and entry forms for each title.
3. Film Information – Please feel free to include any kind of publicity material or information regarding the film along with your submission.
4. Judging – All entries will judged by the Rock and Shock Selection Committee.
5. Notification – If you are selected, you will be contacted, either by phone, mail or e-mail.
6. Submission – Please print out the entry form below and send it along with your entry to:
Josh Gravel/R&S Film Fest 55 Wade St, Apt 2, Providence RI 02903
All entries and material sent will not be returned. The entry form also doubles as a release form; this gives us the right to use your film in any way we deem necessary in conjunction with Rock and Shock. Submission by you of a film constitutes your understanding and agreement to these official rules.