Writers looking for a new agent might want to consider attending this year’s ThrillerFest, where there will be 60 agents in attendance at the AgentFest, an exciting component of the convention. You can even check out the agents who will be attending, as well as their biographies, ahead of time to target the right agents for your work. The list is posted here: Participating Agents.
And to help prepare you for AgentFest, Jon Land and Kathleen Antrim have posted aa article here: Pitching Tips. The advice is designed to help you create a memorable pitch to wow the agents. In addition, Antrium and Land will conduct a workshop on pitching at CraftFest, so prepare your best pitch, and come to the workshop prepared to test it out on them before AgentFest.
There are only 3 months left until ThrillerFest. If you haven’t registered, please visit: ThrillerFest
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013