From the press release:
Philadelphia PA – Breaking Glass Pictures and Vicious Circle Films are thrilled to announce the October 8th DVD release of 4 Dead Girls: The Soul Taker, arriving on home video in time for the Halloween season. Co-written and directed by Mike Campbell and Todd Johnson, 4 Dead Girls: The Soul Taker offers an exciting new take on the genre staple of beautiful young women (Katherine Browning, Leah Verrill, Ashley Love, Tiffany S. Walker) fighting for their lives against dark forces.
Lily (Browning), her best friend Bianca (Walker), sister Lori (Love), and Lori’s lover Pam (Verrill) move into their first off campus house together. The antics and the tempers run high. What they don’t know is that the owner is a Nalusa Chito – a soul taker – who eats the souls of evil women. And he has locked them in the house. For the girls, it is a battle to the death because only the innocent can kill him. Paying the rent has never been so deadly.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015