Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the upcoming release of 30 Days Of Night: Dark Days, which will be available on DVD and Blu-ray October 5, 2010.
Description: Almost a year has passed since Barrow, Alaska’s population was decimated by vampires. Stella, mourning her husband’s murder, has been travelling the world trying to convince others that vampires exist. When a group of lost souls offers her a chance to exact revenge upon the vampire queen, Stella joins their mission to stop evil from striking again.
This heart-stopping, blood-soaked sequel to the horror hit 30 Days of Night follows a band of vampire hunters who unite to seek out and destroy the ruthless Queen responsible for the assaults on their towns in this thrilling adaptation of the popular graphic novel created by Steve Niles.
Here’s the trailer:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013