The creators of Screenplay Contests and Executive Producer Michael David Jensen want to remind interested writers that the 2010 Horror Screenplay Contest deadline is approaching.
The mission of the Horror Screenplay Contest is to further promote the horror genre in screenplay form. The contest is open to all writers, eighteen years and older. The contest is limited to the first 600 entries and the submission deadline is July 20, 2010. Writers may also submit their material online.
The 2010 Horror Screenplay Contest is sponsored by Brain Damage Films, Gorilla Software, Screenplay Contests, Top Film Festivals, Cherub Productions, Killer Pumpkins, Final Draft, Palace of Horror, The Haunted Studio and Instock Costumes.
Winners of the 2010 contest will receive cash and industry related prizes in addition to having their material submitted to Hollywood producers, agents and studios.
Contest rules, information, and entry forms are available at: Horror Screenplay Contest
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013